July 01, 2013

How I Wore My Hair During My Vacation…

I really wanted to keep my hair styles simple but chic during my vacation.  I was planning to do a braid-out and flexi-Rod set but that didn't happen.  The weather wasn't the best so I did a lot of protective styles to keep my ends well tucked away.  Have a look at how I wore my hair during my vacation.

Please click image to enlarge
Please click image to enlarge
Please click image to enlarge
As you can see I hardly wore my hair out but mainly did buns, buns and more buns lol.

What’s your to go style while you’re on vacation?

Be Inspired…


5 comments:

  1. I turned to bantu knots, high buns, and pin ups during my last holiday vacation. Congrats on keeping those ends tucked away!

    www.savingourstrands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the buns looks so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Thanks

    my web blog search engines list

    ReplyDelete

Join in on the Discussion!