June 25, 2013

Bye, Bye Google Friend Connect (GFC)

If you haven’t heard I’ll inform you now that Google Friend Connect will no longer be available from July 1, 2013  I really enjoyed following my favourite bloggers via GFC but it has come to an end.  I don’t want to lose any of my wonderful followers as I really appreciate everyone of you. Below are some of the ways you can keep up-to-date with me.

Stay Tuned & Follow Tomes Edition [Click Icons for Links]:

::Bloglovin:: This will replace Google Friend Connect, you can import your blogs into Bloglovin via this link (Click Here


::Google+:: Follow Tomes Edition here by typing in your Gmail Address for 
regular updates...



::YouTube:: Watch our videos directly on YouTube or via Tomes Edition 
Blog YouTube tab just (Click Here


Bye Google Friend Connect ...Let’s stay in touch via any of the mediums mentioned
above. In addition to the links above, you can also read our Navigating Tomes Edition post for more general information about the same ways of staying tuned and so much more just click  (Here). Thank you for your continual Support & Love!!!!

Be inspired...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in on the Discussion!