June 14, 2013

Wash Day Post Relaxer...

I’ll like to say a BIG hello to all my followers especially my newest followers, I really appreciate your support.  I’m going on vacation and really looking forward to some deserved relaxation.  I need to add some strength to my hair after the relaxer process last week, so protein will definitely be incorporated.

[1]     Prepooed with Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Grapeseed Oil mixed all over my hair
         first. Then I applied ORS Hair Mayonnaise mixed with CON Intensive 
         Conditioning Treatment on the length of my hair on top of that. You guys know
         I can’t stand strong smell and the ORS Hair Mayonnaise has a strong perfume 
         scent so I tried to tone it down with CON intensive treatment but that too has a
         sweetish smell.  I added a couple drops of peppermint oil and mixed thoroughly
         before applying to the length of my hair.
[2]     Shampooed with ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo, followed by CON Argan Oil Moisture
         & Shine Shampoo.
[3]     Deep Conditioned with Queen Helene mixed with my Oils & Roux Correction
         Conditioner   
[4]     Wrapped my hair in a t-shirt for 10 mins to absorb the excess water.
[5]     Applied Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer, HE Split-End Protector 
         and Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum and detangled.
[6]     Full wrapped my hair and sat under my dryer for 45 mins. After being under the 
         dryer for 20 mins I realized, crap I forgot to spray my Tresemme Heat Tamer ah well.
[7]     My hair was 80% dry and threw on my satin bonnet and went to bed.

The following day I applied some Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter and Hot Six Oil around my wrap and combed it down with my wide with comb. I didn't have much time to take a lot of pics as I was hustling to get to the airport. I don’t want to do too much with my hair while on vacay so washing isn't an option but you never know what will happen. Definitely keeping it simple but going to enjoy the fruits of my labour over the last 16 weeks

Please click image to enlarge

How was your last wash day?

Be inspired…





7 comments:

  1. wow, you can wet wrap your hair now? This was always my "hhj-dream" which never came true. lol

    have a nice vacation and enjoy the time =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great wet wrap! i suck at wrapping my hair so i can only dream of doing one lol. enjoy your vacation :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies!!!!!
    @ Bebe - I'm sure you will be able too soon especially with your nice short hair cut
    @ Jenna - Lots of Practice will get you there
    @ Candice - Will do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was reading the least blogs from miss fancy flair about finding a hair twin, and I think you might be my twin! Great results from your wash day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks great, lady! I was thinking the same thing about the hair twin lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies!!!!
    Y'all are too sweet, two hair twins :-)

    ReplyDelete

Join in on the Discussion!