November 29, 2013

Wet n Wild Sugar Plum Fairy (908C) Lipstick…

I picked up this gorgeous shade lipstick from the Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color and fell in love with it instantly. It’s a semi-matte lipstick with great pigmentation.  Although it’s a matte it isn't drying (atleast on my lips) but I do add a lip balm before applying.  It has a crayon smell which isn't appealing to me at all. A lot of people have said it’s a dupe for MAC Rebel, so if you don’t want to spend hefty, this is a great alternative.



Have you tried any of Wet N Wild Lipsticks & What's your favorite shade?

4 comments:

  1. I am not huge on lipstick (just because I have little ones that I am constantly kissing) but I must say you are working those colors. I totally have to give wet and wild a try when I am ready to spice things up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that color, I'll have to go look for it.

    I haven't tried Wet N Wild but I'm going to see if I can find this color. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will look gorgeous on you Faith!

    ReplyDelete

Join in on the Discussion!