July 09, 2013

My Vacation to New York, Toronto and Calgary...

I went on holiday for 2 weeks as you may have known and I enjoyed every minute of it.  Travelling to Calgary from Barbados is usually very expensive so an opportunity came up and I decided to grab it fast   I haven’t seen my good friend Nikita in like forever so the opportunity to hang with her, I took it in a heartbeat. I've never been to New York before so I needed someone to show me around - Nikita was an awesome guide; we got to see so many places in the short space of time of 1 1/2 days. In addition her accommodating tour guide skills, she also makes unique jewelry and her pieces can be found at (LaNomRahDesigns), be sure to check it out!!! From NYC we went onto spend 1 day in Toronto with Kevin’s cousin and the other days were spent in Calgary with my family.

Take a look at some of the stuff I got to do and the people I spent my vacay with.

::New York City w/ Nikita & Kevin::

Please click image to enlarge


Please click image to enlarge
::NYC Shopping & Getting my M.A.C Makeover::

Please click image to enlarge
::9/11 Memorial & Freedom Tower::

Please click image to enlarge
 ::Buffalo, NY & Niagara, ON::

Please click image to enlarge
::Niagara Falls, ON::

Please click image to enlarge
::Toronto, ON & Calgary, AB::

Please click image to enlarge
::Toronto, ON w/ Kev's Cousin::

Please click image to enlarge
::Calgary, AB::

Please click image to enlarge
::Fun Times w/ Family [Nephew, Sister-In Law, Cousins & Brothers]::

Please click image to enlarge

Please click image to enlarge

Where was the last Country | State or City you have visited recently?

Be Inspired...



3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a WONDERFUL time! I have never been to New York, but I would love to go one day! I always wished I had brothers! I have three younger sisters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure did! Its funny because I wish I Had a sister.

      Delete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Calgary Alberta

    ReplyDelete

Join in on the Discussion!